We are looking for a “Cloud Infrastructure Architect”. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Engineering, or related field with 8 – 9 years of relevant experience of working in high scalability, cloud-enabled environment and working knowledge of Windows, Linux, Networking Protocols, scripting (PHP, python, Perl and RoR).
- Provide technical expertise and architectural solutions in infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas
- Responsible for complete end to end infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, data center operation, network & voice communication
- Act as an expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions, as well as advice on IT technology standards
- Drive short & long-term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key customers.
- Communicate and validate program architecture with a development team, project management team, and software architects.
- Ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and define data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations
- Communicate and collaborate with local IT staff as well as colleagues in offshore offices for configuration, troubleshooting
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- 8 Years of core Server and Storage experience including Data Center, Cloud Engineering, Monitoring, Infrastructure & Configuration Management and scripting
- Experience of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems, Virtualization platforms including VMware, Cloud Computing, Object Storage and Storage Gateway protocols
- Ability to handle large-scale, multi-tenant cloud environments with the ability to use a wide variety of cloud services and cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others
- Ideal candidate must have at least 2 or 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing cloud strategies in an organization
- Must have an idea about Infrastructure automation tools ( chef, ansible, puppet, etc )
- Involvement with continuous integration processes and methods
- Skilled in Agile development methodology
- Excellent communication skills