PHP (Laravel/Yii Frameworks) Developer
About this position
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end HTML developers.
- Build and integrate efficient PHP modules.
- Solve complex workflows & performance problems and database architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions may include SQL databases and blob storages, etc.
- Must be proficient with the integration of email and SMS clients like Mailgun and Twillio on the live websites.
- Integration of the payment gateways like PAYPAL or Stripe.
- Must be eager to learn.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel or Yii.
- Understanding of fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Shall be able to think, design and implement out of the box solution to the complex workflow issues.
Minimum 1-2 years of continuous PHP web framework development experience required for the Laravel Version 5.2 or later.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the client and the team to deliver the project within the timelines.
- Reinforcement of the existing platform.
- Participating in the client discovery meetings through Skype to develop the user functionality based on the customer’s requirement.
- Brainstorming User Experience Paths and Sitemaps
This is a full time and a long term role based in Lahore, and excellent salary package will be given to the right candidate. Please list down your recent Projects in PHP/Laravel that you have done, we need to see the quality and the scale of the projects that you have implemented recently.
The selected candidate will be put on probation for a period of 2-3 months.