We are looking for a “UI-UX Designer”. Ideal candidate should have a Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree in Web & Graphic Designing with 3 – 4 years of relevant experience, working knowledge of design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, Illustrator etc.) and exposure of designing mobile websites and apps across multiple platforms: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 7, and Mobile Web.
- Fast-paced design work utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs that consist of web pages with graphics, icons, and color schemes
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, sketches, prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experience
- Communicate and present ideas and designs effectively in a cross-functional development team
- Create mockups and design graphics that demonstrate UI standards/best practices.
- Make adjustments/edits and incorporate appropriate changes for final design
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
We’re looking for well-rounded individuals with the following skills:
- 3+ years of the web & mobile design experience
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work
- UI Designing experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch(MAC) etc using material design
- Demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of responsive design philosophy
- Excellent communication skills
- Front end web development experience a plus (HTML, CSS)
- Video editing/production experience is a plus.