by Private Information
About this company
Private Information - Anywhere
About this position
A UI/UX Developer required for a Transportation startup, who can prepare the layouts in html5 for the key users, the integration with the code will be done by the programming team working on the back end development for the main websites and the and the APPs.
The right candidate has:
- A strong understanding of HTML5, CSS, and PHP
- Experience in design production with great attention to detail
- Strong portfolio showing previous web development experience
- Solid understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and custom theme development (specifically, Laravel )[the Developer will create the UX/UI from a theme which has all the key components available in the library and the front end developer does not need to design any component except picking & choosing the components from the library to the prepare the page layouts.]
- A good eye for UX (developing with the customer experience in mind)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Responsive Web Design strategies and tactics.
- The ability to prioritize the tasks and meet requirements for timeliness and accuracy.
- Clean, semantic markup as per the client’s requirement and aspirations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the client and the team to design the front end design (UI/UX Design).
- Customer will provide a standard template theme which have all the key components available enabling you to start the job the right away.
- Reinforcement of the existing implement UX/UI design.
- Participating with the client discovery meetings through skype to develop a UI/UX Design based on the customers requirement.
- Brainstorming User Experience Paths and Sitemaps
- *NOTE: Online Portfolio URL Required for Front-End Web Developer Applicants (We wanna see what you can do!)