App Developer (Angular 2.0)
About this position
What will be expected?
You will be a key part of our product development team and will be held responsible for implementation of complete user interface by giving ideas and design a real look with focus on performance.
Developing and Managing App
- Creating and Delivering a complete application
- Ensuring high performance on all devices
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and yourself
- Communicating with external web services
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Work with marketing and development team to ensure that business objectives are fulfilled within committed time frame.
Must have skills
- You must have strong development background, positive attitude and good knowledge set with strong passion and commitment to work in start-up culture and hospitality industry.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices with type scripts and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
EDUCATION Diploma/Bachelors (Software/App Development) or Higher from recognized university or institute
EXPERIENCE 1-2 years of relevant experience
LOCATION DHA, Karachi
PACKAGE Market Competitive with Annual Bonus
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
· Cool Workplace
· Young and energetic team
· Excellent Growth Opportunities
· Incentive Programs