Business Development Executive
About this position
What is expected?
You will be a key part of our business development team and will be held responsible for identifying, developing, negotiating and closing business deals.
New Business Development
- Identify potential clients, strategic partners and turn them into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan and prepare proposals as well as pitches for potential clients.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend relevant functions, such as association events, tradeshows, exhibitions, conferences and provide feedback and insights on market trends.
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and marketing channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Track and record activity on accounts and use them for business development & marketing purpose.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification of venues) are fulfilled within committed time frame.
- Ensure all team members represent the true passion and image of company.
Must have skills
You must have strong business sense, positive attitude and good negotiation skills with strong passion to work in start-up culture and hospitality industry.
Bachelors or Higher from recognized university (Preferably in Marketing or Sales)
1-2 years of relevant experience
PACKAGE Earn up to PKR 75,000+ (Basic + Commission) annually including Communication and Travelling allowance (Negotiable)