Graphic Designer UI/UX
About this position
What is expected?
You will be a key part of our product development team and will be held responsible for graphic designing, creating engaging concepts to improve customer experience which directly affect the overall analytics of marketplace.
Creating and Improving Website Design
- Taking smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Designing and delivering wire frames, user stories, user journeys, and mock ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Work with marketing and development team to ensure that business objectives are fulfilled within committed time frame.
Must have skills
- You must have strong designing sense, positive attitude and good knowledge skills with strong passion and commitment to work in start-up culture and hospitality industry.
- Hands on experience of Photoshop/ Illustrator is must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- HTML5/CSS3 is an added advantage and preference will be given. (Optional)
Diploma/Bachelors (Graphic Designing) or Higher from recognized university
1-2 years of relevant experience
Market Competitive with Annual Bonus