Applications for US based business development program ATX + PAK Advance are now open
ATX + PAK Advance, a four-week long business development program based in Austin Texas, is now accepting applications for startups who are in the growth phase.
As a part of this program, startups who are looking to accelerate global scalability and entrepreneurial capacity have an opportunity to go on a business development program to Austin, USA.
ATX+PAK Advance has two programming tracks that will run concurrently during the extent of this business development program.
Global Market Access Program (GMAP)
It is an advanced business development program designed to identify 10 high performing Pakistani companies ready to scale up their businesses at home while expanding their operations internationally, with a particular focus on US markets as part of a strategy to achieve long-term economic sustainability.
Fashion Forward Initiative
This program is designed to facilitate new commercial opportunities and creative partnerships for textile manufacturers, fashion designers and fashion-related startups in the US and Pakistan to drive an increase in import/export activity.
Requirements for submitting applications
Startups who meet the following criteria can apply to become part of this program:
- Startup should have an annual revenue of at least PKR 6 million or a strong user base.
- Have a relevant product or service to cater to US customer base.
- Show supporting evidence of self-sustainability or proof of investment raised
- Have its legal entity be at least 1 year old.
- Be alumni of an incubator/accelerator in Pakistan. If not, then it should be endorsed by Innovation District 92 or Capital Factory.
How to apply
For all those startups who meet the above-mentioned criteria and are looking to apply for this program can follow this link. The deadline for submitting the application is 18th February.