Let’s take a look at Warid Internet Settings and MMS Settings via SMS, Call and Manual Settings. Warid Telecom is Abu-Dhabi based mobile telecommunication investment firm. After the merger of Warid and Mobilink into “Jazz”, Warid Telecom is now Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (PMCL), which operates in Pakistan as a business unit of VimpelCom Group. With this merger PMCL now serves over 50 million subscribers. It provides a diverse range of 3G and LTE services to its customers across Pakistan.
So far, we’ve discussed Call, Internet and SMS packages of Ufone, Zong, Jazz and Telenor. Here are the complete details of Warid Internet Settings and MMS Settings in three ways:
Warid Internet Settings & MMS Settings Guide
You can configure your handset for Warid Internet settings in one of the three ways described below:
1. Manual Warid Internet Settings & MMS Settings
Follow the steps below to get Warid Internet Settings and MMS Settings on your phone:
- Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
- Now enter the following settings:
Warid WAP Settings[table “” not found /]
Warid Internet Settings[table “” not found /]
Warid MMS Settings[table “” not found /]
For all of the above manual configurations:
- MCC: 410 (should be there by default)
- MNC: 07 (use whatever is there by default)
- Everything else other than above fields should be left to default settings
- Profile name can be set as per convenience. Like WARID GPRS or WARID MMS or WARID Internet
- Some wap sites can’t be accessed through Internet Profile (warid)
- None of Internet sites can be visited using WAP Profile (wap.warid)
2. Warid Internet Settings & MMS Settings via SMS
Write “all” in SMS and send it to 2333. Rs 2+Taxes apply.
Note: Use 0000 pin Code if prompted. Restart handset after installing setting.
3. Warid Internet Settings & MMS Settings via Call
You can also dial 321 from your Warid Mobile Number and Warid’s Support staff will help you configure your handset for Internet/GPRS settings.
This was all about configuration of Warid Internet Settings and MMS Settings on mobile phone. Do let us know in comments below if you want us to write about anything else.
One Reply to “Warid 3G/4G Internet Settings & MMS Settings”
Comments are closed.