The year started with lots of leaks and rumors about the design and specifications of Galaxy Note 8, iPhone 8 and many other smartphones. This time also a leak has confirmed that the upcoming flagship of Asus named as ZenFone 4 will ship with the wide-angle dual-lens camera. Asus is planning to launch its new flagship on 17 August.
According to the leak, ZenFone 4 will feature a metal glass frame and a fingerprint sensor. The phone is expected to house a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 Super AMOLED display screen with dual rear cameras, one 8-megapixel sensor and one 12-megapixel sensor. ZenFone 4 is also expected to sport a 3,300 mAh battery and 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity.
The phone might be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and feature dual-SIM/microSD card slot. It is also rumored that the new flagship would feature a Bluetooth 4.2. It is to be noted here that another variant of ZenFone 4 will also be launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor option.
Asus ZenFone 4 is expected to be priced at $500.
The rumored specifications list of Asus ZenFone 4:
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 Super AMOLED display screen
- 3,300 mAh battery
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660/630 processor
- Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC sharing
- Primary camera: Dual 12 MP + 8 MP, autofocus
- Secondary camera: 8MP
Moreover, the company has yesterday launched its mid-range selfie expert phone ZenFone 4 Selfie embedded with 20MP + 8MP dual front-facing camera setup.
Featured Image Source: WinFuture