Google Women Techmakers Program 2018 is inviting applications from Pakistani students
Google is inviting applications in the field of Computer Sciences from women of Asia Pacific countries including Pakistan through its Women Techmakers Program 2018.
Women Techmakers Scholars program, initially started as a Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship Program, is now extending its vision of gender equality by accepting applications in the Computer Science department to encourage women in the field of science and technology.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a group of undergraduate and graduate students based on academic performance, leadership, and impact on the community of women in tech.
- The winner students will get a scholarship amount and a chance to attend the annual Women Techmakers Scholars’ Retreat in one Google’s Asia Pacific offices in 2018 where they will connect with fellow scholars, Google scholars and participate in a number of workshops.
- Applicant must be a female.
- Currently should be enrolled at an accredited university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Students who are graduating in 2019 and after that are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Have a great passion for an involvement of women in computer science.
Before starting the application, please review the following instructions here. You need to have the following ready for upload:
- PDF copy of your Resume
- PDF copy of your Current transcript (unofficial is accepted)
- PDF copy of your Short answer responses
Application deadline is August 12, 2018, at 23:59 SGT.