The company launched its previous mate devices Mate 8 and Mate 9 in 2015 and 2016 respectively — meaning the new device is being launched after almost a year long wait. Last month, Huawei Consumer Business Group CEO Richard Yu disclosed information regarding Mate 10 flagship, saying that Huawei Mate 10 Mate feature a full-screen, bezel-less display.
— HuaweiMobileAu (@HuaweiMobileAU) August 24, 2017
Yu, further asserted, “The Mate 10, which has much longer battery life, with quicker changing speed, better-photographing capability and many other features that will help us compete with Apple.”
Furthermore, it would be worth mentioning here that Mate 10 will join the Leica Family of Huawei devices that feature dual rear cameras.
Read more: Huawei launches Mate 9 in Pakistan
Here are some key features of Huawei Mate 10:
- Mate 10 will sport facial recognition, support AR and 3D sensing technology.
- It is also expected that the phone will feature 6-inch display screen powered by Kirin 970 chipset.
- The phone might also feature 4000mAh non-removable battery.
- Huawei Mate 10 is rumored to pack 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity.
- The phone is expected to run on Android Nougat.
Price and availability
Huawei Mate 10 is expected to be priced at around Rs. 65,000. (CNY 4,000). As mentioned above the company has said that the phone will launch on October 16, 2017, but it is not yet confirmed when the phone will hit mobile market. However, it is safe to assume that the phone will also launch in Pakistan because the company launched the preceding Mate flagship Mate 9 in the country. Let’s see what plans the company has in mind this time.
Image Credit: TechRadar