HMD Global’s Nokia unveiled three smartphones and the iconic 3310 at Mobile World Congress, as we informed you before. The distinguishing features are that the revamped version is thinner and is not monochrome anymore.
Also Read: Nokia Welcomes Android to the Family
Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer of HMD Global, said,
“Our new portfolio combines these classic Nokia hallmarks with a best-in-class Android performance and a new level of craftsmanship. For the Nokia 3310, we just couldn’t resist. We wanted to reward loyal Nokia phone fans and make a statement that rich heritage, innovation, and modern design can go hand-in-hand. Fundamentally, it is about making sure that right across our portfolio we are delivering this pure Nokia experience.”
Colors: The phone comes in 4 colors: Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey both with a matte finish.
Display: The iconic rounded form has been redesigned with 2.4” polarized curved display so that it has a better readability in sunlight.
Battery: It comes with a long-lasting battery, so you can talk all day, or leave the phone on standby for up to a month. When needed, a micro USB port makes charging simple.
Snake: The classic Snake game can now be played in colors to make it more fun.
- 2.4” curved window with polarized layer for better readability in sunlight
- Beautiful push buttons and iconic, shaped design
- 2 MP camera with LED flash for simple snaps
- 16 MB storage plus a MicroSD card slot with support up to 32 GB
- Headphone jack for your tunes
- Available in both single SIM and dual SIM variants
- 2G connectivity for calling and texting
- Battery life, with up to 22 hours talk time
- FM radio and MP3 player for music
- Operating system Nokia Series 30+
- Battery type Removable 1200 mAh battery
- Max. talk time Up to 22.1 hours
- Max. standby time Up to 31 days
- Max. MP3 playback time Up to 51 hours
- Max. FM radio playback time Up to 39 hours
The price of the phone is €49 (approx. PKR 5500). This is global average estimated retail price and local price will vary depending on duties, taxes, and currency exchange rates. All products will be available in Q2, 2017 in Asia-Pacific (including Pakistan), India, Middle East, Africa and Europe.
You can check the availability of phone here.