30 reasons you should have your own startup
Starting your own business or a startup is not an easy task. Sometimes, it can be extremely tiring often leading to hopelessness or depression. Keeping your enthusiasm and passion intact during the hard times of the startup are perhaps the most difficult task. However, having said that, today we will be looking at the bright side of the picture. Listed below are 30 fun reasons for keeping calm and starting your own business. If you want to include another fun reason to this list, let us know in the comment section below.
1. You get to be your own boss.
2. You’ll have fun showing off your idea to others.
3. No strenuous 9 to 5 job routines.
4. You’ll have the ultimate freedom to do as you please.
5. No time restrictions!
6. No office gossips or “bullies” to bother you.
7. No worries of being underpaid or unappreciated for your hard work.
8. You would learn at your own pace.
9. Even with a wobbly beginning, you could end up with a great product.
11. You could always add something new to your original idea.
12. No waiting for the weekend to enjoy with friends and family.
13. You would meet people sharing the same passions as yours.
14. You can work in your “pajamas”.
15. All you gotta do is nourish and flourish YOUR idea.
16. You could happy dance any time for every little milestone you reach.
17. Minor Setbacks will never let you down, friends and family will be there to support you.
18. Birds of a feather flock together; your friends could be your business partners.
19. You can always recruit new members.
21. No, “cold office lunch box” on a strict “lunch hour” to deal with, enjoy hot meals any time during work.
22. No one to nag you with “treat dou naa” for the minimal possible increment in your minimal possible salary.