Apple to launch powerful iMac Pro in December
Tech genius Apple is expected to launch its all new powerful iMac Pro in December this year. Apple gives a sneak peak of iMac Pro features and it’s just breathtaking.
“We’re thrilled to give developers and customers a sneak peek at iMac Pro. This will be our fastest and most powerful Mac ever, which brings workstation-class computing to iMac for the first time,” said John Ternus, Apple’s vice president of Hardware Engineering. “We reengineered the whole system and designed an entirely new thermal architecture to pack extraordinary performance into the elegant, quiet iMac enclosure our customers love — iMac Pro is a huge step forward and there’s never been anything like it.”
- The all-new iMac Pro, with its gorgeous 27-inch Retina 5K display, up to 18-core Xeon processors and up to 22 Teraflops of graphics computation, is the most powerful Mac ever made.
- It will feature up to 18-Core Processors, 22 Teraflops of GPU Performance, Fast Storage and Advanced I/O.
- New iMac Pro will get a whole design revamp with a high-end display.
- Featuring next-generation Intel Xeon processors up to 18 cores, iMac Pro is designed to handle the most demanding pro workflows.
- Apple has embedded 27-inch Retina 5K display with support for 1 billion colors in new iMac Pro.
- Featuring a new next-generation computer core and up to 16GB of on-package high-bandwidth memory (HBM2), iMac Pro with the Vega GPU delivers up to an amazing 11 Teraflops of single precision compute power for real-time 3D rendering and immersive, high-frame rate VR.
- iMac Pro also supports up to 4TB of SSD and up to 128GB of ECC memory.
- iMac Pro features 10Gb Ethernet for up to 10 times faster networking.
iMac Pro is scheduled to ship in December starting at $4,999 (US).