Are you building a sustainable project to help solve challenges of Health, Food, Energy, Water and Global High Schools? Then apply to Zayed Sustainability Prize to win up to $600,000 and scale your project.
Zayed Sustainability Prize is an international award for recognizing achievements of innovators and leaders in sustainability to support and reward sustainability projects that are delivering impact for communities locally or globally. The award was launched in 2008 by the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Zayed Al Nahyan and was previously called the Zayed Future Energy Prize. For this year’s edition, the award has widened its focus to multiple sustainability sectors and has been renamed to Zayed Sustainability Prize.
The prize will be awarded to projects that are building sustainable solutions for the following categories:
- Health category will recognize solutions that enabling healthy lives, wellbeing, and access to basic healthcare services.
- Food category will recognize projects that are tackling hunger, malnutrition and building resilient food production systems.
- Energy category will recognize renewable energy solutions that are improving energy efficiency.
- Water category will recognize solutions that increase access to clean, safe and affordable drinking water.
- Global Schools category will recognize projects that have the potential to improve access to high-quality education by focusing on sustainable energy, water, food, and health
If you think you are building a sustainable product to solve these global challenges then apply here by August 9th, to represent Pakistan at the newest edition of Zayed Sustainability Prize.