HMD Global launches Nokia 3.1 Plus in Pakistan
HMD Global has announced the availability of Nokia 3.1 Plus in Pakistan.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is the most affordable Nokia smartphone with a dual-camera and is the latest device to join the Android One family.
Talking about Nokia 3.1 Plus’ launch in Pakistan, Arif Shafique, Country Head-Pakistan & Afghanistan, HMD Global says:
“We are thrilled to bring the new Nokia 3.1 Plus to our fans in Pakistan, that takes the content viewing experience to another level. This is thanks to the device’s 6-inch HD+ display, two-day battery life, and powerful octa-core processors. Nokia 3.1 Plus is also the latest device to join the Android One Family, delivering a premium experience for everyone.”
Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with the following specifications:
- 6.0 inch screen with HD+ (720 x 1440) resolution
- 3GB RAM and 32GB storage or 2GB RAM and 16GB storage (expandable up to 400 GB with microSD card)
- Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor with PowerVR GE8320
- Dual camera setup with 13 MP (f/2.0) main camera and 5 MP, (f/2.4) depth sensing camera
- 8 MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 8.1 (Android One)
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
Nokia 3.1 Plus ships with Android Oreo pre-loaded, so you’ll immediately be able to enjoy the latest and greatest features, including Google Lens, picture-in-picture for multitasking and Google Play. Discover and run new apps, while enjoying a longer battery life between charges thanks to Android One’s AI-powered battery-saving features that intuitively limit background usage.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes in Blue, White or Baltic, and is available in Pakistan from 28 November at a retail price of PKR 24,950 (3GB RAM and 32GB ROM model).