Nokia 5 was launched in Pakistan back in July with 2GB of RAM while today HMD Global has announced that the Nokia 5 will be available in a new configuration with 3 GB of RAM.
The Nokia 5 also reviewed by TechJuice is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and included 2 GB RAM, which has now changed to 3 GB.
The Nokia 5 is one of the midrange devices of Nokia for emerging markets and it has gained immense popularity in public. While when we talk about the upgrade the storage has not been changed in this new variant it is still 16GB which will certainly show low storage errors on devices.
Some features and specification which are similar to the older variant are mentioned below:
Specifications and Features:
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720) | 2.5D sculpted Corning Gorilla Glass | 500 nits
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 | Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP autofocus | Dual-tone LED Flash | f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP autofocus | f/2.0 aperture | 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
The Nokia 5 ships with pure Android Nougat and comes with a promise of guaranteed monthly security updates as well as an upgrade to Android Oreo soon.
The new variant will arrive in Matte Black and Tempered Blue colors. It will be available in India on Flipkart and will start offering it tonight. This variant of Nokia 5 is expected to be launched in Pakistan within a couple of weeks and price of Nokia 5 in Pakistan is PKR 21,040.