How to open an Easypaisa account?
With more than 70,000 outlets across the country, Easypaisa is not only providing services to masses but is also expanding employment opportunities for individuals. Its constant innovation has empowered it to grow from providing simple money transferring services to meeting all kinds of financial needs of the common man. Thanks to Easypaisa, financial transactions like bill payment, sending or receiving money, purchasing airtime, salary disbursements, giving donations, disbursing social cash transfers, insurance and savings and many more can be made even without an internet connection with safety and ease.
Easypaisa is a bank account on your phone, providing convenient access to services for the unbanked masses of Pakistan. The services are equally available for Telenor or non-Telenor users. You can open and use an Easypaisa account from the ease of your home. Following are the steps to open your account using Easypaisa app or mobile phone (SIM):
Using Easypaisa App
- Download the Easypaisa app for Android or iOS.
- Enter your mobile number and click next.
- Enter your CNIC number and date of issuance of CNIC.
- Select your city.
- Create and re-enter your PIN code. (This will be used for logging in later)
- You can easily benefit from the services Easypaisa has to offer.
Using Mobile Phone (SIM)
For Telenor Subscribers:
- Dial *786# from your phone.
- You will be prompted to create a five-digit PIN code.
- You will need to re-enter the PIN code for confirmation.
- Congrats! your Easypaisa account is activated. You can avail any services by dialing *786# or by visiting nearest Telenor Franchise or Easypaisa Retailer.
For Non-Telenor Subscribers:
- SMS “EP<Space>CNIC Number” to 0345-1113737.
- Easypaisa representative will call you back and register Easypaisa Account after necessary verification.
- You will need a PIN code to activate your account and avail the services provided by Easypaisa.
- You will be able to use Easypaisa services via SMS to 0345-111-3737.
- You can find transaction processes and other details on the official website here.