Huawei Mate 20 Pro to launch in Pakistan at a price of 160,000 PKR
Huawei is officially launching its flagship phone in Pakistan at a price of 160,000 PKR later this month.
Mate 20 Pro will be exclusively available at Huawei Experience Store, a new flagship retail store which will also launch alongside the phone at Luck One Mall in Karachi. The new Huawei Experience Store will be the first of its kind in Pakistan and will have the latest Huawei devices and accessories on display.
According to reports, Huawei will unveil the Huawei Experience Store and Mate 20 Pro in Pakistan on 30th December.
Here’s what Huawei Mate 20 Pro will offer for its asking price:
- 6.39-inch screen with QHD+ (1440 X 3120 pixels) screen with a regular notch
- 128 GB and 6 GB RAM or 256 GB and 8 GB RAM variants
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 with Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- Triple camera set up in the back with a 40 MP f/1.8 main sensor, 20 MP f/2.2 ultrawide sensor, and 8 MP f/2.4 telephoto lens
- Single 24 MP f/2.0 front camera (no autofocus)
- The in-display fingerprint sensor, Face ID with the help of IR camera and flood illuminator
- 4,200 mAh battery with support for a 40W supercharger