Lenovo’s Motorola Mobility has launched Moto Z smartphone in Pakistan.
The Chinese multinational technology company, Lenovo, offers a wide range of high-quality and innovative products including smartphones and TVs. Lenovo acquired Motorola in 2014. Earlier this year, Lenovo announced to officially launch in Pakistan. Moto Z smartphone will be available with specific prepaid and postpaid plans of data usage.
Moto Z is a flagship device from Lenovo made from military aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel. The specifications are:
- 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED display
- 4 GB RAM with 32 or 64 GB internal storage
- microSD cards up to 2TB
- Quad-core Snapdragon 820 CPU with Adreno 530 GPU
- 13 MP primary camera with f/1.9 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization, and dual LED flash. Capable of shooting 2160p videos at 30 fps and 1080p videos at 60fps
- 5 MP secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. Capable of shooting 1080p videos
- Supports up to 30 hours of battery. TurboPower Mod provides up to 8 hours of power in just 15 minutes.
- Water resistant coating
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Available in two colors: Black & Lunar Grey/White & Fine Gold.
Moto Mods are magnetic cases and accessories that can be attached to the back of a phone to provide auxiliary features. The Moto Mods include JBL SoundBoost, Insta-Share Projector and Hasselblad True Zoom.
- JBL SoundBoost makes video and audio more immersive with a powerful stereo sound.
- Insta-Share Projector offers the ability to take a picture and instantly share it.
- Hasselblad True Zoom adds advanced imaging capabilities featuring 10x Optical Zoom and a Xenon flash.
Sharay Shams, General Manager for Smartphones, Lenovo Middle East said,
“We are excited to be launching the Moto Z along with the revolutionary Mods in Pakistan, a nation that is at the forefront of technology. Nowadays, consumers expect the best features in one device, and at Lenovo we are constantly working to provide consumers with a smartphone that meets their desires. The launch of the Moto Z with the exciting Moto Mods enables users to reach the maximum potential in a snap. Whether users are into photography, music, videos or fashion, we have teamed up with experts in each industry to provide our customers with a device that meets all expectations.’’
Here are the expected prices of Moto gadgets.
Next, Lenovo plans to launch Moto Z Play and Moto M in Pakistan.
Featured Image Source: TechnoBuffalo