Pakistan post has started its youth internship program on the guidelines of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
The federal minister for postal services, Murad Saeed, revealed in a video message that the first session will benefit 35,000 people and will inaugurate from 4th November.
The initiation will take place among 1200 post offices across the country which will provide quality teaching that will enable young people to learn useful skills in order to start their own business or become a part of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Kamyab Jawan scheme.
There will be 3 different modules for which the young candidates will be trained. The different modules covered in one-month training are as follows:
2) Modules A: (Franchise Post Office)
- Knowledge of Postal Products
- Accounting Procedures
- Practical training for booking of Postal Products
- Bill Preparation and commission rates.
2) Module B: (Insurance Agents)
- Ways to become a PLI agent
- Insurance premium calculations
- Insurance marketing
- Policies regarding insurance
- Legal formalities
3) Module C: (E-Commerce)
- E-Commerce basics
- Understanding of cash on delivery
- Different roles in e-commerce
- Ways to success as an e-commerce entrepreneur
- Web portals to start an e-business
Individuals between the age of 20 and 30 can apply for this post, the same rules apply for people who have passed matriculation or are Graduates. Though no stipend shall be provided to the trainees for the training. If you wish to join the internship program, download the registration form from Pakistan Post website.