Samsung launches Galaxy J5 Pro
Specifications and features
Similar to J5 2017, J5 Pro supports a metallic construction. It offers a 5.2 inch 720p Super AMOLED screen with a pixel density of 282 ppi. The cameras on both the devices are also of Same resolution, with J5 Pro retaining the 13 MP sensor of J7 2017 with f/1.7 aperture. The front camera is also of same resolution but with a smaller f/1.9 aperture.
The main difference between two phones is in the internal specifications. J5 Pro bumps up the RAM and internal Storage to 3 GB and 32 GB respectively. Storage can be expanded by a microSD card up to 256 GB.
A complete list of its specifications is:
- 5.2 inch Super AMOLED HD (1280 x 720p) display
- 3 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage (expandable up to 256 GB)
- Exynos 7870 Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 with Mali-T830 GPU
- 13 MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture
- 13 MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- 3,000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Grace UI
- Front mounted fingerprint sensor
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro will soon be available across Pakistan for a price of $294 (about 30,000 PKR).