If you’re someone looking for the online registration of your company in Pakistan. You’re at the right platform. This guide will tell you the procedures you need to follow in order to get your business registered online.
- Sign up at eservices.secp.gov.pk and create a digital signature.
- Reserve a company name which must not be prohibited. Check the availability.
- Proceed with filling the form by entering information about your company like address and type of business.
- Before you submit your data, review it once at least.
- Attach the necessary documents which include but not limited to.
Form-1 (Declaration of Applicant for Incorporation)
Form-21 (Notice of Situation of Registered Company Office)
Form-29 (Particulars of first Directors)
- Fill forms-27 and 28. It includes particulars of all the persons consenting to act as directors of the company to be registered.
- Fill form S-1. This is a requirement for single member companies. It declares the nomination of the director of the company and the alternate nominee director, as well as their particulars.
- Attach Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
See also: How to Register a Company in Pakistan.
- Attach a document of sponsors for authorization.
- Attach copies of National Identity Card or copy of Passport in case of foreign citizens.
- Pay registration fee online or attach paid bank receipts.Fee for business name registration:
Rs.500/-(Manual)Basic fee for company incorporation:
- Check e-mail response from SECP that will inform you about the acceptance or rejection of the application.
- Receive the Certificate of Incorporation that will be dispatched via courier on the acceptance of the application.
Apart from this, there are some important post-incorporation requirements which include the appointment of the First Chief Executive within the time-frame of 15 days and holding of Annual General Meeting (AGM) within 18 months of incorporation.
For further information, visit: SECP-Guide.