Infinix is launching its newest mid-range phone, Zero 4 Plus, in Pakistan for a price of PKR 29,999. The device is now available exclusively at Daraz.pk for all Pakistani customers. We have done a review of Zero 4 Plus too.
Targeted at mid-range smartphone consumer market, the device offers impressive specifications for its price. With 5.5-inch FHD screen and an Octa-core processor, it appears set to offer tough competition to other phones in this price bracket. A complete list of its specifications is:
- 5.98 inches screen with FullHD (1080 x 1920p) resolution
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 20.7MP rear camera with laser autofocus and dual LED flash
- 13MP front camera with soft flash (burst of white background on screen with full brightness to mimic behavior of flash)
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 82.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 199g
- 1.3 GHz deca-core processor
- 4,000 mAh Battery with XCharge 3.0 (Infiniti’s take on fast charging)
- Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and 3G capability
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby (MicroSIM card slot with a nanoSIM/microSD card slot)
Infinix Zero 4 Plus is available to Pakistani users for a price of 29,999 Pakistani Rupees. We will soon be sharing a detailed review of Zero 4 Plus for our readers.