Oppo launches A71 mid-range smartphone with 13-megapixel camera
Chinese smartphone manufacturing company Oppo has launched another A series smartphone dubbed as Oppo A71. It is a mid-range phone and is available in Black and Gold color variants. The new phone has an octa-core CPU and features a 13-megapixel rear camera.
The phone as of now is listed on the company’s Pakistan site and the company’s Malaysia store. However, it is only available for purchase in Malaysia right now. But it is expected that it will be made available in Pakistan and across the globe soon.
The phone looks premium quality with a metal-based finish. Oppo A71 has a dual SIM option and runs on Android 7.1 Nougat. It has octa-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek processor with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage capacity which can be expanded up to 256 GB.
About Oppo A71
- The phone comes in Oppo’s custom color OS 3.1 skin and weighs around 137g.
- It has a 13-megapixel rear camera embedded with an autofocus feature. Moreover, the front shooter is 5-megapixel with a f/2.4 aperture.
- A71 has a 3,000 mAh non-removable battery packed with a slow charging support.
- The smartphone features a 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) TFT display with Bluetooth v4.0 and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Oppo A71 houses nano silver technology, which makes metal gloss more durable.
- Connectivity options: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Micro-USB (with OTG).
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and proximity sensor.
Price and Availability
The phone is priced at RM858, which translates to $200. And is expected to be priced at Rs. 22,490 in Pakistan. Furthermore, the phone will be made available soon in Pakistan as it is listed on company’s Pakistan site.Oppo launches A71 mid-range smartphone with 13-megapixel camera