Pakistani Facebook users have crossed the landmark of over 20 million Facebook users at the end of the year 2015. The popular social networking website has seen a rapid growth in the last few years.
According to the Facebook audience insights tool, Pakistani Facebook users include 15 million men and around 4.7 million of its members are women. Two third majority of the Pakistani users of Facebook are under the age of 25 which indicates how much popular it is among the youth. Majority of the users are come from the richest 10% of households. Let us dig into more key statistics of Pakistani users.
Top Industries spending on Digital & Social Media Marketing:
via : socialbakers.com
The Internet Penetration & Key Pakistani Facebook Statistics:
- Total 25 million broadband users in Pakistan.
- 30 % of total online population of Pakistan uses Facebook.
- 3g/4g users in Pakistan crossed by 20 million users.
- With over 124 million mobile subscribers in the country, 33% of Mobile users of Pakistan access Facebook via smartphones.
- 70% of Pakistan population is under 24-30 while on Facebook 2/3rd majority of Pakistani audience are below 24 years of age.
- 71 % are male and only 29 % are female users in Pakistan which are mostly from the urban parts of the country.
- 60 % of Pakistani internet population interact with brands online.
- Pakistani Facebook users spends 40 minutes on average a day.
- Nearly half of the Pakistani Facebook users log on between 6 PM till Midnight.
Top 5 Brands Pages on Facebook Pakistan:
Top Broad Business Services (By Audience Interest)
Social media and particularly Facebook is increasingly booming in Pakistan and its certainly can provide a lot of assistance to the new businesses looking to get consumers attention and fulfill their business needs online with the effective social media and Facebook marketing strategy.
sources: Facebook ads manager, we are social, ansr.io and originally published here.