Galaxy S9, Samsung’s upcoming flagship is right around the corner. It is expected to be announced with a glimpse at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) to be held in January 2018. Android users are anxiously waiting for this smartphone release as it is expected to have an array of new features including an improved facial recognition feature. The phones will sport 4GB RAM and we might be able to see three variants of the flagship device. Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S9 mini.
The internet is overflowing with the concept pictures of S9 from different designers. The concept artists are visualizing upcoming flagship according to their thought process. One common theme in all the concept pictures is a full bezel-less screen. If that becomes a reality in the S9 series, it is going to be a great treat for Samsung buyers.
1. This is probably the most realistic concept picture of Samsung Galaxy S9 we have come across.
2. And then there is this one, which has huge bezels and lips. Samsung has already got rid of physical buttons in the S8 series.
3. This is also a good try. Leaks are suggesting that the S9 will have a dual camera, finally. This concept also adds the speculated finger print scanner on the screen.
4. This is the most unrealistic concept, the front is totally screen and doesn’t leave room for a front camera.
5. This is a neat looking concept picture. It shows bezel-less display with a small area for cameras. Back side has dual cameras and the fingerprint scanner is placed in the right position
6. This is by far the oldest concept picture circulating over the internet. It shows infinity display and very small bezels. The picture design is good, the phone looks thin and futuristic.