Samsung’s mid-range J series is very popular among the masses as it is a budget phone with good features. The company released its new J series flagship dubbed as Galaxy J7 Pro back in June with a price tag of $330. The phone till now has received a positive response from tech websites. And now the phone is available to Indian mobile phone consumers with a price tag of INR 20,990. Similarly, the phone will be available in Pakistan in the near future.
The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro features 13-megapixel primary camera and a 13-megapixel front shooter. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) and is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor. The smartphone comes with a long-lasting 3600mAh non-removable battery and packs an ambient light sensor
Galaxy J7 Pro supports NFC sharing and has dual SIM option. It is available in two different colors, Black, Gold and weighs around 181 g.
Here are the full specifications of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro:
- 5.50-inch touchscreen display
- Display colors: 16M colors
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity
- 3600mAh non-removable battery
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- TouchWiz UI
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Featured Image Source: BGR