Samsung Electronics has won 38 CES 2016 Innovation Awards and more than 60 Best of CES Awards at the recently held consumers electronics show.
Samsung Electronics has won awards in key categories including Home Entertainment, Home Appliances, Mobile, and Internet of Things at the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). The show is the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Organizations and publications at CES continue to recognize Samsung as the leader in the consumer electronics space spanning the home entertainment, mobile and home appliance categories.
Among Samsung’s CES 2016 award wins are 38 CES 2016 Innovation Awards, including a Best of Innovations Award in TV. Further building on a momentous year, Samsung was also named the recipient of a number of media and industry awards, selected by organizations in attendance at the event out of more than 3,600 exhibiting companies.
Samsung’s award winning products for 2016 include:
- Samsung’s KS9500 Series Curved SUHD TV, the World’s First Bezel-Less Curved TV, earned Reviewed.com’s 2016 Editors’ Choice award, HD Guru’s CES Top Picks award and TechRadar’s Best of CES award.
- Samsung’s 4-Dour Flex Refrigerator with Family Hub received more than eight awards, including Reviewed.com’s 2016 Editors’ Choice award, Men’s Health Best of CES, Tom’s Guide Best of CES for Best Smart Home Device and Mashable’s Best Tech of CES award.
- Samsung’s Front Load Washer with AddWash collected the Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice award.
- Samsung’s Galaxy TabPro S garnered more than 10 wins, including Digital Trends Top Tech of CES, TechRadar’s Best of CES award, Engadget’s Best of CES finalist, PCMag’s Best of CES in the Tablet category and TechnoBuffalo’s Best of CES award.
- Samsung’s new ultra-lightweight Notebook 9 was named to TechnoBuffalo’s Best of CES and Pocket-Lint’s Best Laptops and Tablets of CES lists.
- Samsung’s palm-sized Portable SSD T3 received the Techlicious Best of CES award