Samsung is a name synonymous with quality, elegance and beauty. Their line of LED TV’s, smartphones and other products are all marvelous examples of the companies commitment to delivering quality and eye catching goods.
Samsung is a company that has a strong presence in domestic households. They indirectly play a role in our daily lives and of many other consumers who use their wide range of products.
Samsung stole the show by snagging 80 Awards at this years CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2015. Some of the awards that the company won were:
- Samsung’s JS9500 TV which received more than eight awards including Ubergizmo’s Best of CES award, Digital Trends’ Best Television at CES 2015 award and Reviewed.com’s 2015 CES Editors’ Choice award.
- Samsung’s 105-inch UN105S9B TV, the World’s First and Largest Bendable SUHD TV, earned a CES award for Best of Innovation: Video Displays.
- Samsung’s Active Wash Washing Machine which received three awards including Digital Trends’ Top Tech of CES 2015 Awards, Mashable’s Best of CES 2015 award and Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award.
- The Samsung Flex Duo Dual Door Range amassed three awards including 2015 International CES Best of Innovation Honoree, Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award and Techlicious’ Top Pick of CES.
- Samsung’s revolutionary portable SSD T1 earned eight awards including PC Mag’s Best of CES Best Storage Device award, Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award and Techlicious’ Top Picks of CES list.
- Samsung’s ATIV Book 9 received four awards, including Digital Trend’s Top Tech of CES 2015 Finalist, Pocket-Lint’s Best Laptops of CES 2015, Tech Times’ CES Best of Innovation award and Windows Central’s CES Top Pick award.
- SmartThings earned Reviewed.com’s 2015 CES Editors’ Choice Award.
The press release further adds:
“Samsung was recognized with one Best of Innovation award, 31 Best of Home Entertainment honors and several others for connected home technologies. Products entered in the CES Innovation program are judged by a preeminent panel of independent industrial designers, engineers, and members of the media to honor outstanding design and engineering in cutting-edge consumer electronics products across 28 categories.”
“Samsung continues to focus on putting the consumer first by delivering first-class, groundbreaking products and services across categories,” said Gregory Lee, president and CEO, Samsung Electronics North America. “We are honored that CEA and the industry continue to recognize our commitment to bring new value to people’s lives through exceptional next-generation technologies that will transform the way we live.”
Last year the company pulled in an astounding 76 awards, and this year the company was able to out perform themselves which is quite an accomplishment. The company has continued to innovate and deliver. Whether you hate them or you love them, this is indeed irrefutable proof that Samsung still has the magic of making amazing technologies.