Today we are going to talk about how you can get Telenor Advance Balance, also called Telenor Emergency Load or Loan. Based out of Norway, Telenor entered Pakistani market more than a decade back. It soon became one of the Pakistan’s top network providers in Pakistan that are providing good mobile connectivities over all the three 2G, 3G and 4G spectrums. As of fourth quarter of last year, the company claims over 39.428 million mobile subscriptions and has about 6000 employees.
So far, Telenor has invested over USD 2.3 billion in the local economy and has created 2,400 direct and 25,000 plus indirect jobs. It also has a network of over 200,000 retailers, franchises and sales & service centers, thus providing means of livelihood to thousands of Pakistanis. Telenor Pakistan acquired 51% of Tameer Microfinance Bank (now Telenor Bank) in November 2008 and in 2009, launched Pakistan’s first and to date the largest Mobile Financial Services brand ‘Easypaisa’.
Previously we discussed Telenor Call Packages, Telenor 3G/4G Internet Packages, Telenor Internet Settings and Telenor 3G/4G Device Packages. Let’s take a look at Telenor Advance Balance.
Procedure for Telenor Advance Balance
With Telenor Advance Balance or Emergency Load, you can now get a loan of Rs. 15.00. This loan amount can be used for all prepaid services excluding Balance Transfer. The service is available for all djuice and Talkshawk customers and the service fee is paid upon loan return (your next successful recharge).[table “” not found /]
Terms and Conditions
- If you have already taken a loan, you cannot opt for another loan until you recharge and return the current loan + service charge.
- There is no restriction on having a minimum balance to avail this service, having cleared all previous Loan requests.
- Emergency Load will be repaid upon first successful recharge. Rs. 15 plus Rs. 3.5 (including tax) service fee will be deducted from recharge.
- Validity for Emergency Load amount is 30 days
- Balance can be checked via standard balance inquiry USSD code *444# which will be charged at Rs. 0.20+tax.
You can also check our coverage of all call, SMS, and internet packages and internet settings of Telenor, Ufone, Zong, Jazz/Mobilink and Warid here.
Also read: Zong Advance Balance Code
2 Replies to “Telenor Advance Balance Code 2019 – TechJuice”
Comments are closed.