UNDP is inviting applicants for Social Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in KPK
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Pakistan, in partnership with DEMO and KPITB, is inviting applications from innovators, changemakers and social entrepreneurs to solve issues in Health, Education, Employment.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Bootcamp is a first-of-its-kind initiative that will allow innovators to pitch their idea to solve the challenges of various social sectors like Health, Education etc. The selected entrepreneurs will get an opportunity to attend a 5-day long entrepreneurship boot camp in Durshal Peshawar and win a seed prize money of up to 50,000 rupees.
During the course of 5 days, the innovators will go through a series of workshops on visioning, future, storytelling, design thinking, lean data, impact assessment and adaptive leadership to increase their impact and outreach.
Why is the program needed?
- to identify and support problem solvers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and make them a part of the social enterprise ecosystem and
- to help these future entrepreneurs with capacity building, mentoring and mentorship support.
What are the last dates to apply?
Applications are open till September 9, 2018, and innovators and entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply as long as they are solving a problem in the following 4 core SDGs:
- SDG 3 – Good Health and Wellbeing
- SDG 4 – Quality Education
- SDG 5 – Gender Equality
- SDG 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth
To apply for this program, visit SDG Bootcamp website.