Update Galaxy Note N7000 Jelly Bean 4.1.1 XXLS2 Firmware
Samsung Galaxy Note – N7000 is a beautiful Android Phone that was released in October 2011. The phone comes up with Android Gingerbread that can be later upgraded to Icecream Sandwich. Recently, Samsung has started rolling out Jelly Bean update for this International variant Galaxy Note that is N7000 but if you don’t want to wait. We have an easy and quick way of helping you in getting the official Jelly bean update on your Phone.
You don’t even need to root your device in order to get this update. So, just charge your Phone to at least 60% and get back to us 🙂
Note: This update is only for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 – International Unlocked. Moreover, ‘The AppJuice’ wouldn’t be responsible if you harm your device in this process.
- Download PC-ODIN v3.04 from here.
- Download Jellybean 4.1.1 XXLS2 Firmware Package to your computer. Once the download is finished – make sure you unZip the file to get the .tar file.
- Now open PC Odin app on your Computer.
- To enter the Download Mode, Turn off your Galaxy Note – Now press the Home and Volume Down button simultaneously, keeping both the buttons pressed push the ‘Power’ button of your phone too. If you don’t enter the Download Mode retry this Step 4.
- After entering the download mode, Connect your Mobile to your PC with its Usb connector. Make sure you have the USB Drivers of your phone already installed on your PC.
- Open PC Odin you will see that ID : COM turned yellow. This means you have all the necessary drivers installed and you are good to go.
- If ID:COM doesn’t turn yellow this don’t proceed!
- Now Click on PDA button on Odin Window and select the .tar file that you extracted from the Jelly Bean firmware package.
- Now click start to proceed with the update process.
- After the firmware is flashed and successfully installed, your phone will automatically reboot.
- You can check that your phone is updated from the ‘Settings > About Phone’ section.
Well Done! You have installed Jelly Bean on your Galaxy Note. In the next post I will tell you how you can root Galaxy Note with Jelly Bean update.