Xiaomi launches Mi Max 2 flagship in Pakistan
Chinese manufacturing giant Xiaomi is known for making budget phones. The company has launched another one of its flagships in Pakistan dubbed as Xiaomi Mi Max 2. Before this, Xiaomi launched Mi 6 flagship in Pakistan. The new smartphone Mi Max 2 comes with good features and at an affordable price. The main and biggest feature of the phone is its 5,300 mAh battery— meaning it’s a battery powerhouse.
The phone comes with a 6.44 inches display screen and has a premium finish. As mentioned above the phone is a battery powerhouse it will last for 2 straight days on a single charge. It also has a quick charging technology, which will charge it from 0 to 68% in just an hour. The phone features unibody metal build and comes with smaller bezels.
Mi Max 2 houses 12 MP rear camera with dual LED flash which performs well in low light conditions. Moreover, frontal shooter packs 5-megapixel. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC and runs on Android OS, v7.1.1 (Nougat) with the interface of MIUI 8.2.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 features 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. The phone sports dual SIM option and is a 4G enabled device. The phone is slightly bigger than its siblings.
More about Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- The phone has 16M display colors and weighs around 211 g.
- Mi Max features fingerprint sensor(rear-mounted) and has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The phone can record 2160p@30fps videos or 720p@120fps slo-mo videos.
- The phone comes in four different colors, Ceramic Black, Black, Blue, and White.
- The phone has a USB Type-C port and has a beautiful Symmetrical design.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, NFC, GPS.
Pricing and Availability
The phone is priced at Rs. 34,900 and can be purchased from the company’s official website.
Featured Image Source: TheNextWeb