Learn From the Best: 15 things Harvey Specter from Suits can teach Young Entrepreneurs
1. Plan your goals. Know what you want to do, at what time and how exactly.
2. Pull up your socks and get ready for hard work
3. Plan big, remember the word impossible can spell out I am possible.
4. Risks are essential. Entrepreneurs and risks go hand in hand, it is the only way to success.
5. Encouraging your team members, even if once in a blue moon is important
6. First impressions matter. A lot.
7. If you know you’re good, own it. If you have a skill, feel free to boast about it.
8. Fight the problems you face. Sometimes things get difficult but you should stand your ground.
9. And when the problems escalates,
10. What do you do if someone is being a complete pain in neck and not letting you get what is your due right?
11. But hey, there are some rules you need to keep in mind:
12. Now you must be thinking how do you win. It is simple really.
13. Here is the golden rule
14. Just to reinforce the point
15. And lastly, here is some food for thought: