How to get Google Play US Store?
Today I am going to tell you How you can access Google Play US Store from literally anywhere in the world. In order to achieve this, we will use VPN (Virtual Private Network) to cheat the Google Play Servers that we are accessing Google Play Store from US not from outside us. The process is pretty much simple and straight forward. Here are the assets you require before getting started with the procedure.
- HotSpot Shield VPN – Download: http://bit.ly/10jcssJ
- Google Play Store Apk (4.1.6) – Download: http://bit.ly/10jdqVU
Follow these steps now that you have downloaded the assets required.
- Go to Settings > Application manager
- In the Downloaded tab, scroll down to Google Play Store and Google Play Services.
- Uninstall both of the applications.
- Now Start the HotSpot Sheild VPN application that you just downloaded. Turn the protection on.
- Now Install the Google Play Store from Apk.
- Open the Google Play Store, you will see the US store layout, where you will be able to access all the services like Books, Music, Movies and TV etc.
Now you can stop the HotSpot VPN and continue using the Google Play Store without it. In case, it updates to your region for some reason in future, You can once again do these steps to get back the US Store.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments section.