LG announces new mid-ranger phone LG Q6
Smartphone manufacturing company LG has announced that the company is making a new mid-ranger mobile, LG Q6. The company has not yet disclosed the price of the mobile, however, the company has announced that it will be releasing three variants of LG Q6 dubbed as LG Q6, LG Q6 Plus, and LG Q6α.
Each of the three variants has different storage and RAM capacity, however, all the other features and specifications of the variants are almost same.
The all new LG Q6 houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage capacity. It features a 5.5-inch HD display screen with 3,000mAh battery. The phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front shooter. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 435 64-bit octa-core processor and will ship with an Adreno 505 GPU.
The phone weighs around 149 grams and has Android 7.1.1 Nougat as its OS. Moreover, the phone sports face recognition technology. LG Q6 will ship with four different colors, Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White and Terra Gold.
The complete list of LG Q6 specifications is:
- 5.5-inch HD display screen
- 3,000mAh battery
- 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front shooter
- Snapdragon 435 64-bit Octa-core processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, Panorama
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
LG Q6 plus houses 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage capacity, while on the other hand, LG Q6α features 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage capacity.
The company has announced that the LG Q6 will hit Asian markets in next month.
You might also want to check:
- Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Price and Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Price in Pakistan
- Samsung Note 7 Price and Specifications
- Samsung Note 8 Price and Specifications