Plan9 – PITB’s Tech Incubator celebrated the beginning of the New Year by inducting 9 startups from Lahore in their 9th cycle. This Launchpad Plan9 celebrated the ‘Digital Evolution’. They designed multiple pre-Launchpad activities to bring the startups up to speed with entrepreneurship including but not limited to motivational talks, scavenger hunt, pitch and presentation workshops, business plan and market validation workshop, fireside chat, tips on launching the startup, team building, speed networking and much more. Through Capital Factory and Facebook acting as their knowledge partners, this entire week was full of continuous knowledge flow.
- AdSpace – AdSpace.pk is a marketplace and auction platform for ad spaces i.e. hoardings, streamers, billboards and transportation floats. It automates the buying and selling process of advertising mediums and gives more advanced matrices for measuring effects all under one click.
- HomeStove – Homestove will connect home-based chefs to foodies in their vicinity.
- HumBike – humBIKE will be a marketplace matching motorists with customers to fuel an on-demand economy.
- Journal Post – Journal post will be bringing interactive journalism, by introducing an online news portal where the audience can not only get informed about the current affairs they will also be able to purchase the things they want with just a single click.
- Neurostic – We are trying to help doctors diagnose movement disorders by providing them with a decision support algorithm.
- Pakistani Soghat – Pakistani Soghat shares the delightful experience of specialty foods, sweets and goods, traditionally famous and well-accepted throughout the country.
- PaltooPK – PaltooPK aims to be Pakistan’s largest and only Pet Portal. It also aims to provide pet products, vets and grooming services direct at home plus also creating Pakistani curated/generated Pet Content.
- Project 50 Kids – Project 50 Kids aims to increase critical and creative thinking in students by using technology as a tool meanwhile making them able to self-learn and hence, bridge the digital gap in the society causing economic hurdles.
- Qayaam – Qayaam is a platform for hosts and guests to virtually meet and to help them find accommodation at affordable rates. It’s the platform for short-term renting and is based on the concept of shared economy.