Samsung launches all new flip phone
Tech behemoth Samsung has launched its all new SM-G9298 flip phone. At first, the company has launched the phone in the Chinese market. However, it is not yet revealed when the phone will ship to other countries especially in Pakistan.
The new flip phone comes with dual 4.2-inch full-HD display screens, one on the inside and second on the outside. It features a 12-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera and is powered by Snapdragon 821 processor. SM-G9298 houses a 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 256GB via microSD.
The phone is made up of aluminum alloy and sports wireless charging. It features a 2300mAh battery and weighs around 235 grams. The phone runs on Android Nougat.
Read also: Samsung launches Galaxy J7 Max
Here is the complete specifications list of SM-G9298 flip phone:
- dual 4.2-inch full-HD display screens
- Snapdragon 821 processor
- 12-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity
- Expanded up to 256GB via microSD
- 2,300mAh battery
- Android Nougat
- Samsung Pay, S Voice
- Rear mounted fingerprint scanner
- Micro USB, USB 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, and GPS
The price of the phone has not yet revealed by the company and will only come in one color, Black.
You might also want to check:
- Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Price and Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Price in Pakistan
- Samsung Note 7 Price and Specifications
- Samsung Note 8 Price and Specification