Startup 100: Pakistani platform for providing investment and mentorship opportunities launched
Momentum, one of the country’s notable tech gatherings, is just a couple of weeks away from now. It has partnered with VirtualForce X+ program to hunt the best startups of the country for its flagship Startup 100 program.
Termed Startup 100, the flagship program basically aims at identifying the top 100 high potential startups of the country so, that they could be fueled with different opportunities to poise them for growth. By entering into the partnership with this program, the selected startups would be able to have themselves showcased at Momentum 2019 along with getting access to real investors, tech-savvy customers, and the country’s top-notch mentors. Momentum is one of the country’s largest tech gathering which happens in Karachi.
Some of the benefits and perks for the top startups include:
- Over $20,000 in Startup Support Services like Cloud, SMS, legal, marketing, etc.
- Grand Cash Prizes for top 3 startups
- One to one Investors meetups
- 2 days of workshops on Product Development, Sales, Growth Hacking, Data, Blockchain, Security and Business Process Re-engineering
- Global Mentors Connectivity
- Hundreds of potential B2B partnerships with local and global companies
- Heavily subsidized traveling and accommodation for selected startups
- Tons of fun and engaging activities like a concert, and many more surprises!
The event which happens every year attracts tech leaders, investors, and academics from all over the country and even abroad. The conference features attractions like amazing speakers and real investors from the tech arena which help startups in redefining their strategies and scale. The participating startups are also linked with international companies so that they can better network and seek help from them for their advantage. Last year, a few of the participating startups even got to participate in Idea Croron Ka through the conference. This year, the two-day conference will be taking place at the PC Hotel in Karachi from 30th of April to 1st of May.