Back to School Season: 5 best laptops to buy under Rs. 50,000
Colleges and universities are opening shortly and with that comes a headache regarding the most suitable laptop for studies. A laptop is your personal companion and you will be using for various tasks such as assignments, gaming or watching movies.
So what are things will you be looking in a laptop in order to judge it suits you?
- Processor – all the heavy load and computations are done by your CPU
- GPU – for the gaming community and graphic designers, this part is essential.
- RAM – essential for battery life and web browsing
- HDD – the place where you will be storing all your data
- OS – Operating System should be pre-installed
- Battery – a laptop is only as good as its battery. Otherwise, it is just a portable desktop.
- Warranty – At least one-year international warranty
Based on that, here are our recommendations:
1. Dell Inspiron 15 5566 – Rs. 43,400
Powered by a 7th generation Core i3-7100U processor paired with 6GB RAM and a ginormous 1TB hard disk, Dell Inspiron 15 5566 is the all in one solution for those looking for productivity and entertainment at the same time. It also features a LED touch screen and a 5 hour battery life so that you can get through your tasks without worrying about a power outage. The laptop also comes with Windows 10 pre-installed and activated for life.
2. Lenovo Ideapad 110 – Rs. 37,500
With an elegant black design and a speedy 6th generation Core i3 processor with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB HDD storage, this laptop is priced at an affordable Rs. 37,500 and has a lot to offer. With a 15.6 inches HD display and powered by a 4-cell battery which promises to provide you at least 3 hours of battery life under intense work-loads and comes with Windows 10 pre-installed.
3. HP Pavilion 13-U038TU X360 – Rs. 48,000
Known for their exquisite craftsmanship and no compromise when it comes to quality, HP Pavilion x360 brings in 6 hours of battery life and 360 degrees rotatable screen so that you can easily use your laptop as a tablet for light reading. It is powered by a Core i3 6th Generation processor with 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD space. It has a 13.3 inches touch display with 1366 by 768 pixels resolution.
4. HP 15 – BA079DX – Rs. 49,900
This one is for our gaming buddies. This laptop equips AMD A10-9600P Quad Core processor with Radeon R5 Graphics paired with 6GB RAM which can help you get the top frame rates while gaming. With a ginormous 1TB HDD, you don’t have to worry about freeing up space for a long time. In addition to all that power, HP also promises up to 4 hours of battery life with a 3-cell battery so you don’t need to keep the laptop plugged in during your gaming sessions.
5. Acer Aspire E5 575 – Rs. 47,000
As we said above, a laptop is only as good as its battery life. Acer Aspire E5 575 will offer you 8 hours uptime so you can sit back and work without carrying the adapter everywhere you go. It’s also beastly in terms raw power equipping a 7th Generation Core i5 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 1TB HDD.