Tech company Lenovo has launched its new flagship K8 Note. At first, the company has launched the new phone in India. However, the phone will ship in other countries as well. K8 Note comes in two variants, one variant is priced at INR 12,999 and the other one is priced at INR 13,999. keeping in view the price at which the phone is released in India, it will cost around Rs. 22,000 in Pakistan.
The phone comes with dual rear cameras and runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). The smartphone is splash-resistant with a water-repellent coating on the metal body. The phone features two variants, one with 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal storage capacity and the other with 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage capacity.
K8 Note houses a 3.5mm headphone jack and features 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD display screen. It is powered by Mediatek Helio X23 processor and weighs around 180 g. Lenovo’s flagship sports Dual SIM option. The phone is packed with Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with a 13-megapixel frontal camera.
Here is the complete specifications list of Lenovo K8 Note:
- CPU: Deca-core 2.3 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 Full HD display screen
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Mediatek Helio X23 processor
- 13-megapixel frontal camera with an LED flash module
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Rear camera: Dual 13 MP + 5 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
Moreover, the phone comes in two different colors, Fine Gold and Venom Black.
Featured Image Source: Gizbot