Korean tech whiz Samsung is expected to launch Galaxy S8 in a brand new Rose Gold color. The flagship of Samsung arrived in March with variants of five colors that include Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Coral Blue, Artic Silver and Maple Gold.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is company’s “Ace” as its sale exceeds 5 million in Just 25 days.
The company is expected to release Samsung Galaxy S8 in new color without any hardware change or improvements.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Features and Specifications:
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimension: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Display: 5.8-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with 2960 x 1440 resolution
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad)
- RAM: 4 GB
- ROM: 64 GB, expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 MP Dual Pixel sensor, f/1.7 aperture, OIS
- Front Camera: 8 MP sensor, f/1.7 aperture
- Battery: 3,000 mAh, Fast charging, Wireless Charging Enabled
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), VHT80, MU-MIMO,1024QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, ANT+, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Water Resistance: IP68 dust and water resistance
- Available Colors: Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Coral Blue, Artic Silver and Maple Gold
Moreover, the company is also launching “ Pirates of the Caribbean” Galaxy S8 limited edition. And according to a leading tech website, it is priced at around $880.
This special edition comes with a treasure chest box, which includes a protective case.
Furthermore, after the launch of Galaxy S8, some users found their display screens redder than it should be. Samsung in response has issued a message which is helping the users to deal with this red tint problem. In the message, Samsung has said that it is a simple calibration misalignment that could be solved using their new update.
Samsung has updated its software in Galaxy S8, which adds new settings to the phone’s white balance options, along with the manual controls for those who want to change the colors on the screen more specifically.