Huawei is bringing its dual camera technology to mid-rangers with the new Honor 6X. The phone costs $250 and is expected to go on sale at the end of this month.
The phone was unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) currently underway in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. The phone is aimed at mid-range users and offers decent specs for the price tag.
- 5.5 inch FullHD (1080 x 1920p) Screen
- 3 GB RAM with 32 GB storage or 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage
- HiSilicon Kirin 655 Chipset with Octa-core (4 x 2.1 GHz Cortex A-53 cores and 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 cores) processor and Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- Dual 12 MP + 2 MP primary camera, capable of shooting 1080p videos at 30 frames per second
- 8 MP secondary camera
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor
- Non-removable 3340 mAh battery
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)
Honor 6X will go on sale on Huawei’s website from 10th of January. It is expected to be available in Pakistan by the end of the January or start of February. Its official price is $250 (about 26,000 Pakistani Rupees) and is expected to cost roughly as much when launched in Pakistan.