Today we are going to take a look at Ufone Internet packages including the Ufone 3G internet packages. Pakistan Telecom Mobile Limited (PTML) or Ufone is a Pakistani cellular service provider. Ufone started its operations in 2001 and it is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). As a result of PTCL’s privatization, Ufone became a part of Etisalat in 2006. It has a subscriber base of over 24 million and network coverage in more than 10,000 locations across Pakistan.
The introduction of 3G is to the mobile phone what the mobile phone once was to telecommunication. In these constantly changing and fast-paced times, Ufone is making life easier for you by offering different and highly competitive 3G Mobile Internet Packages, all in one place, and tailored to suit your needs. All you need to do is simply dial *3# from your 2G/3G enabled handset and choose your desired Mobile Internet Buckets at the best and most affordable rates ever!. We will have a look on all the Ufone 3G Packages 2016.
- Telenor 3G/4G Internet Packages
- Zong 3G Internet Packages
- Jazz 3G/4G Internet Packages
- PTCL 3G/4G Internet Devices and Packages
Let’s take a look at Ufone 3G Internet Packages, Prepaid and Postpaid. Buckets can also be subscribed by dialing *3#.
Ufone Internet Packages
These include Ufone Prepaid daily, weekly, monthly, 3-day and social data internet packages. Here are the details:
Ufone Daily 3G/4G Internet Packages Prepaid
Following are the four Ufone Prepaid Daily 3G Internet Packages/bundles.[table “” not found /]
*Free Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp & Line for all except Mega Internet Packet. In case the customer is using Mega Internet Bucket and Super/Mini Super Card simultaneously then usage against freebies will be charged from Super/Mini Super Card volume.
Ufone Weekly 3G/4G Internet Packages Prepaid
There are only two Ufone Prepaid Weekly 3G Internet Packages available. The packages automatically expire after a week, so there are no “UnSub” codes. Here are the details:[table “” not found /]
Ufone Monthly 3G/4G Internet Packages Prepaid
Ufone provides three options for Ufone Prepaid Monthly 3G Internet Packages. The packages automatically expire after a week, so there are no “UnSub” codes.[table “” not found /]
Ufone 3-Day 3G/4G Internet Packages Prepaid
Besides Ufone Prepaid Daily, Weekly and Monthly 3G Internet Packages, there is also a 3-days 3G internet package available.[table “” not found /]
Ufone Social Data 3G/4G Internet Packages Prepaid
Ufone also offers special Social Daily and Monthly Prepaid 3G Internet Packages for free usage on Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter.[table “” not found /]
Terms & Conditions for Ufone Prepaid 3G Internet Packages
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only
- Buckets can be subscribed by dialing *3#
- Dial *706# to check the remaining balance of Prepaid 3G buckets. However, dial *707# to check the remaining balance of Social Data Buckets. Standard charges apply.
- Multiple subscriptions of the same bucket are not allowed.
- Weekly 3G Bucket is allowed for multiple subscriptions.
- All daily Mobile Internet Buckets are recursive, buckets can be unsubscribed by dialing respective un-subscription codes.
Ufone Postpay 3G Internet Packages
Other than Prepaid 3G Internet Packages, Ufone also offers a number of Prepay 3G Internet Packages to the postpaid customers.[table “” not found /]
Terms & Conditions for Ufone Postpay 3G Internet Packages
- All buckets are valid for postpaid customers only
- Buckets can also be subscribed by dialing *3#
- Dial *4545# to check the remaining balance of the buckets
- Multiple subscriptions of the buckets are not allowed.
- Dial *7701# to deactivate 3G on your connection.
Other Ufone 3G/4G Internet Packages
In addition to above packages, Ufone also offers following 3G Internet Packages:[table “” not found /]
Ufone Internet Packages: Uth Pack
Uth Pack is a part of Uth Package. Uth Pack offers three type of packages: My Pack Offer for voice calls, SMS Bundles (daily, weekly and monthly) and Mobile Internet Offers (daily, monthly and super monthly internet packages). Here are the complete details of Ufone Daily, Monthly and Super Monthly internet packages/bundles.
Uth Pack users at the time of subscribing Daily Mobile package will have the choice of subscribing Daily Bundle on Auto re-subscription or to subscribe a Daily manual (one day) Bundle. In the case of Daily Mobile Internet package, SMS on Short Code 6850 with Keyword SUB. You will get a reply asking to reply with 1 for Daily Auto Bundle or 2 for Daily Manual bundle.[table “” not found /]
*Monthly subscription will automatically expire after 30 days.
Ufone Super Internet Package
Ufone Super Internet Package is another internet bundle offered by Ufone. It offers 1.2 GB internet for a week for just Rs. 100/-. This is the best weekly internet package provided by Ufone.
Price: Rs. 100/-
Limitations of Ufone Mobile Internet Packages
- Multiple subscription is allowed (Monthly & Super Monthly)
- Multiple subscription is allowed only in case of Daily Manual bundle, No of MBs will increase but expiry will be 24 hours from subscription (Daily)
- Bundle and short code access only allowed for “Uth Pack” brand
- Auto-subscription not offered i.e. Subscription will expire after 30 days (Monthly & Super Monthly)
- The users on other Ufone packages will not be allowed to avail this bundle
- Social includes Facebok, WhatsApp Twitter, and Line.
Ufone Mobile Internet Package Inquiry
Uth Pack users will be able to check Mobile Internet remaining balance of the subscribed bundles through:
- Shortcode: 6821 @ Rs. 0.50+Tax or
- Dial *706# @ 20paisa+Tax.
Ufone Mobile Internet Package Info
Uth Pack users can get information on Mobile Internet bundles offer on the package through:
- Command: ‘info’
- Short Code: 6837
- Charges: Rs. 0.50 + Tax
This was all about Ufone 3G Internet Packages. If we have missed anything do let us know. If you want us to write about anything else, do mention in the comments below.