The new LG V30 will come with a 5.7 inches IPS LCD display and features Dual SIM option. LG’s new flagship sports USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It has dual 13MP rear cameras and an 8MP front shooter.
The phone will ship with two variants – one with a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage capacity and the other with a 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity. The phone is rumored to be a camera and multimedia powerhouse. It has a 3200 mAh non-removable battery.
The phone will go on sale on September 15 in South Korea – the company’s home country. While the company is planning to launch LG V30 globally on September 28. The phone comes in three different colors, Titan, Silver, and Pink.
LG has not yet revealed the price of the smartphone.
Here is the full specifications list of LG V30:
- Display type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 5.7 inches display screen
- Dual SIM option
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Display colors: 16M colors
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Dual 13 MP (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF) + 13 MP (f/2.4, no AF), dual-LED flash
- 8 MP frontal shooter
- 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity
- Second variant: 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- 3200 mAh non-removable battery
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
The company has also announced that it is making a new mid-range mobile, LG Q6, which will be released in the near future.
It would be worth mentioning here that Samsung is also planning to launch its Galaxy Note 8 flagship in August. It means LG will have to face harsh competition from Samsung. Let’s see which flagship attracts more consumers.
Featured Image Source: Naver.com