This Instagram update makes it easier to upload photos and videos to Stories
Facebook-owned Instagram just announced that it has added some updates that make it faster and easier to upload photos and videos to your Instagram Stories. From now one you can upload multiple pictures and videos at the same time.
Instagram, the Facebook-owned company copied the most criticised feature of Facebook. Instagram gave the users the ability to download their data. The company had been teasing the tool for a few weeks now, and now the company finally released the data export feature, and the best part is that it does more than just let you retrieve a copy of your filtered photos. For now, just enjoy the update of Instagram stories.
5 easy steps to upload picture or video on your Instagram stories:
- When you open the Instagram app to upload media, a new icon will appear in the top right corner.
- Tap on it and you will be able to select from up to 10 photos or videos from your gallery in the last 24 hours.
- The edit screen will show a preview of all the pictures and videos you’ve selected on the bottom of the screen and you can even reorder them.
- Tap on each one to edit the images or videos individually using the tools at your disposal, including text or stickers.
- When you are finished editing, the photos and videos will upload all at the same time in the order you have selected them in.
With this update, the company will also give you suggestions for a location sticker to put on a photo or video you’re adding to your Story. The location sticker will suggest you some places near the spot where you have snapped the photo or recorded the video.
The update rolls out today to Apple devices as well as Android-powered devices. Android has got the update and the iOS version of Instagram will receive the same update during the next few weeks.
Are you excited to get this feature? Let us know in the comments below.