Nokia 8 will feature dual-camera Zeiss optics, a leak suggests
A new leak suggests that the all new Nokia 8 will house a dual-camera Zeiss optics. We reported earlier that the new flagship of Nokia would feature a 24-megapixel rear camera. However, this might not be the case as the new leak suggests that the phone will feature 13-megapixel rear dual cameras. Nokia is collaborating with Carl Zeiss optics to make the cameras.
It is also rumored that HMD Global is planning to release Android based Nokia 8 on July 31, 2017, at a price of €589. The company Carl Zeiss is famous for making optical systems. Keeping the leak information in mind one can surely assume that Nokia 8 will feature an entirely different optical system than company’s other flagships.
The phone is rumored to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and is expected to run on Android Nougat 7.0.
Here is the full list of specs of Nokia 8:
- Quad HD 5.37-inch display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 3999mAh battery
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of memory storage capacity
- 13-megapixel rear dual cameras and a 12-megapixel frontal camera
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
Apart from the leaks and rumors regarding the new Nokia 8, HMD Global has recently unveiled two of Nokia’s new flagships, 105 and Nokia 130. Both the phone will be available in three different colors. Nokia 105 will feature two variants, single SIM and dual SIM. On the contrary, the Nokia 130 will ship with only one variant. However, the Nokia 130 will house a 0.3-megapixel camera.
See here the full specifications list and prices of both Nokia 105 and 130.