In an unexpected turn of events, Nokia 8 appeared on official website earlier today. The phone was quickly removed from the website but if we are to believe the rumors, Nokia 8 is releasing tomorrow. Nokia 8 release date and price were leaked a few days ago along with some renders. And the today’s appearance confirms the leaked renders as well.
According to the previous leaks and rumors, Nokia 8 will come with a 5.3-inch QHD display. It will feature a Snapdragon 835 chipset which is the latest chipset from the Qualcomm. The GPU would be Adreno 540. It will come with 64GB internal storage and 6 GB RAM. Some leaks suggest that there could be an 8GB RAM version as well.
It will come with a dual 13MP primary camera with Zeiss optics and a 12 MP front camera. The unibody aluminum chassis body will come with IP68 certification for water and dust resistance. The phone will have a USB Type-C connector The expected price of Nokia 8 is $675.
Here is a full list of expected Nokia 8 Specifications:
- Quad HD 5.37-inch display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Android Nougat 7.0
- 3,800mAh battery
- 6/8GB RAM and 64GB of memory storage capacity
- 13-megapixel rear dual cameras and a 12-megapixel front camera
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and heart rate sensor
Earlier today, the CEO of HMD Global resigned, days before the announcement of Nokia 8.